We are so sad to let you know, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we have chosen to postpone the First Annual Bob Massi Memorial Golf Tournament.
The World Health Organization is prohibiting any gatherings of more than 250 people, our tournament fortunately (or unfortunately) will exceed that number. With so much uncertainty, our family and advisory board felt the only logical thing to do was to delay the event.
We are tentatively looking at September or October depending on the pandemic and how the Government is suggesting large gatherings are handled at that time. We pray in the coming month that the outlook for the Fall looks great. We are committed to making this event a HUGE success and the safety of our attendees, family and friends comes first.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to this event later in the year. Please stay healthy and safe. We will be in touch in the next month with details on the rescheduling.